WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Join us in supporting real change. Help us make a difference for the children who are struggling to get the start they need in life to be successful both personally and academically.
The Child Success Foundation helps children build the skills and tools that helps them be confident, positive and thrive in all areas of their life. That means creating the opportunities for them today so they can have opportunities tomorrow.
Ways you can support Child Success Foundation families today include:
Even a small donation will go a long way to helping us meet the needs of the families in Los Angeles who rely on the Child Success Foundation for support. As little as $80 provides a much needed therapy session for a child in need. The Child Success Foundation is a nonprofit organization and your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Become a CSF Champion for Children
A CSF Champion is passionate about making a real difference in the lives of children who are struggling.
Host An Event
Hosting an event to help raise awareness and funds for the Child Success Foundation. It is also a wonderful way to help the community be aware of your commitment to giving our the youth in or community a solid foundation for a successful future.
Event ideas include: afternoon tea or small cocktail party, 50/50 raffle, bingo/casino night, professional networking event, profit sharing night at a local restaurant or business, auction, fashion show, chef night, bowl-a-thon…the possibilities are endless. Contact us today! We can help you create your own, unique event.
Ralph’s Community Contribution Program
Put your grocery dollars and register for the Ralph’s Commuity Contribution Program. Ralph’s will make a donation to the Child Success Foundation with every purchase you make. To get started:
- Register online at www.ralphs.com
- Be sure to have your Ralphs REWARDS card handy when registering.
- If a member does not yet have a Ralphs REWARDS card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Ralphs.
- If you are a new online customers, click on ‘No Account? Register’ (top right hand corner).
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to create an online account.
- After you confirm your online account in your email inbox, then return to www.ralphs.com and click on your name
- Scroll down to Community Rewards – Enroll.
- Type the name of organization, Child Success Foundation, and complete your enrollment process
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
- Members must swipe their registered Ralphs REWARDS card or use the phone number that is linked to their registered Ralphs REWARDS card when shopping for each purchase to count.
On Tuesday, November 29th, 2016, the Child Success Foundation is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving.
We invite you to be a part of something big this holiday gift giving season – a child’s success! You have the opportunity to make a life-changing contribution on behalf of children and their families who are desperately in need of interventional therapy and who can start benefiting today from our help of financial assistance. With your help, a child who is suffering unnecessarily from a developmental, behavioral or learning delay, can receive the therapy they need to start their life on a new course for success?
Ways you can participate in #GivingTuesday:
- Matching Gift Program: Many companies match the charitable donations made by their employees. Make a donation to the Child Success Foundation in any amount and double or triple the amount of your gift by requesting a Matching Gift from your company.
- Visit the Child Success Foundation’s Facebook page, download the #GivingTuesday cover banner, and share it on your profile. “Like” our page and invite your friends to do the same.
- Follow Child Success Foundation on Twitter and share our #GivingTuesday posts
- Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to talk about the Child Success Foundation and why you support the mission.
- Make a donation on #GivingTuesday, volunteer, or establish an awareness event.
Goodshop works with more than 5,000+ stores to provide the best deals and coupons and the top stores also donate up to 20% of their purchase back to the cause of your choice. By designating Child Success Foundation as your charity of choice, a percentage of your shopping dollars will be donated. Shopping and helping others has never been easier!
Join today and make an impact.
Your Support At Work
Confidence, self-knowledge, physical strength, fine motor skills, verbal abilities, peer bonds and his ability to articulate his unique challenges are all improved. While our son is still in the low percentiles in some measures – we still see progress, slowly but surely. Gratefully,Bill and Julie